“Without the Institute, our boys would certainly be on the streets by now and headed for a life in and out of juvenile detention and later, prison.”
– Gary, Client/Parent
Here’s how we’re different:
- We are experts and pioneers in the field of attachment. Since 1972, we’ve been perfecting our treatment model based on neuroscience research and years of experience.
- The kids in our program live with real families and attend small district schools, not facilities.
- We provide support, therapy, and relief for parents.
- We’re a close-knit, small team that embraces your family.
- We create individual treatment plans just for your family.